Skip to content
Who is GoodLove Foods?
- GoodLove Foods is a Gluten-Free, CPG Brand specializing in Frozen, Ready-to-Bake goods that are BETTER THAN YOU REMEMBER baked goods could be.
- Our ready-to-bake line makes it quick and easy for anyone to be a gluten-free baker in the comfort of their own home, without the mess or the stress.
What products does GoodLove Foods offer?
- Our current product line includes Gluten-Free Buttermilk Biscuits, Cinnamon Rolls with Icing, and Puff Pastry.
- We will be launching our ready-to-bake yeasted line that will also be Vegan! Coming FALL 2023. CO Locals, you'll be the first to sample!
Are your products really Celiac-Safe?
- YES! All of our products are 100% gluten-free and celiac-safe. We manufacture all of our products in a dedicated GF facility and ensure that all of our raw ingredients are either certified GF and/or also produced in a dedicated GF facility.
- Our product line is also Egg-Free, Nut-Free and Soy-Free! We also avoid seeds, coconut, oats/oat flour, pea fiber and pea protein.
Do you offer Shipping?
- YES! We ship our goods all over the US.
- We require 3 Items for Shipping (8 Item Maximum)
- Our Variety Packs can only be ordered 1 Per Order
- We've recently updated our shipping & have lowered costs!
- For our CO Locals, Standard Shipping is $15
- For the remaining Contiguous US States, Standard Shipping is $20
Do you offer Pick-Up?
- Yes! We offer pick-up at two locations in Colorado; one for our friends north of Denver, and one for our friends in Denver.
- This is FREE and by appointment only. After placing your order you'll receive an email with available dates and times.
- If you live near Erie, Boulder, Longmont, Niwot, Loveland or surrounding areas north of Denver, select this address at check-out:
- If you live in Denver and surrounding areas like Aurora, Littleton, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, or Lakewood, select this address at check-out:
Can I find GoodLove Foods in stores?
- You sure can! We are now stocked at Lucky's Market in Boulder & Fort Collins, at Leevers Locavore in Denver, and at Stalk Market at Yellow Barn Farm in Longmont.
- We'll be increasing our footprint as we grow, but in the meantime, if there are stores you want to see us in, we'd love to know!
- Send your store requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.